I have been trying from Nov. 1, 2014, until Jan. 20, 2015 to get a response from Coulters about how they were going to handle my mattress warranty. They sent someone in Nov. to inspect my mattress, and he agreed that there was a definite problem...well, ok. I needed the new mattress for the end of January, when I was moving out of the country, but that should be plenty of time..(I think)and the mattress was covered by a 10 year warranty so this shouldn't be a drama-filled event, ..boy was I wrong.

I purchased a floor model, so at first, I was told there WAS NO warranty on it...BS I say. Next, they said that I could come into the store and out of goodwill, they will replace it with a similarly priced mattress. Well, I got a good deal on this one, being a floor model, so, of course, I can't get a decent mattress for that price. Also, they were only willing to knock off $100 from the cost of the mattress and box spring combo, for the fact that I did not want a box spring...come on now!

Anyway, I picked a mattress, and was making the deal, but of course, they didn't have any in stock, except the floor model. I would have taken this, just to be done with the store, but they wouldn't offer me any discount at all, off of the list price. Ridiculous. The owner of the store was an _SS. I could hear every word he said to his salesperson as she asked him to give me a price break. Tell me, who would pay full price for a floor model??....Now I say just order it, and I will drive back from Tennessee to pick it up in a few weeks. Of course, it comes in in one week flat. If they hadn't given me the run around for nearly 3 months, I could have easily picked out a mattress and had it in my hands, before I made my move. Now I call and ask if they can ship it at my expense, through fed ex or UPS, to me. Guess what, the person on the phone, couldn't have been less helpful.

DO NOT SHOP HERE!! YOU WILL NOT GET THE CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR WARRANTY THAT YOU WOULD EXPECT, AND SHOULD RECEIVE, FROM A HIGHER END STORE SUCH AS THIS. I no longer live in Ontario, but rest assured, everyone I know, will hear about my bad experience with Coulters.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. csrchattanooga is overall dissatisfied with Coulters Furniture. The most disappointing about kingsdown mattress at Coulters Furniture was their customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Coulters Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Coulters Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Coulters Furniture?

Comments